My driving instructor canceled on me to go to church, what a bust. Therefore, my mother forced me to pick grass. Yes, pick grass.
I got false hoped with a $65 Sidekick 08. But, I get my swimsuit in a couple more hours (: Hopefully no one steals this one.
I think I'm going to have bonding time with my boyfriend tomorrow, but I don't know what we're doing yet. Then Saturday is Tina's day, then Sunday is church/family the whole day. I really need to stop procrastinating and do homework. Does anyone have a clue how to do the research project? Because I don't.
So, I figured out it's going to be Woody's and watching the sunset tomorrow.
"Let's go watch the sunset."
(While I was searching things on Regency Theaters)
"What's that about?"
"THE SUNSET?!"
"OOOOOH!!"
"Why are you so embarrassing?"
Neglected, need to keep my mind off things.
Have fun at Vegas, Slovang, and M-FEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooo cute! I'm so happy for you Tran! :-)
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! lucky ducky
Post a Comment