Swim pictures were a bust today, they got canceled. We still stayed at the beach though, which was even a bigger bust because it was really windy and cold. Getting attacked by sand and having a runny nose is not fun at all! Hellmich is so stupid too because she said me and Annie couldn't leave with Joey because she didn't know him. Does it really make a difference? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LEFT THE BEACH 10 MINUTES AFTER -_-. I hate her guts. So me and Annie had to stay at the beach until like 4ish, until Kenyth came to pick us up.
After that, he dropped Annie back off at school.Then we went to In-N-Out and brought it to the park to eat, which was kind of a bad idea because it was freezing! And then, we went back to his place because it was really cold and I met his mom, but she was on the phone most of the time.
Today was so spontaneous, mostly at 11pm when you woke me up from my nap!
I need to get my act together. I need to try harder in school, stop procrastinating, go to practice. I have to pick up the slack. There's only one more month. I don't want to ruin it by giving up now.
GOOD NIGHT > GOODNIGHT
I'm so tired!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment