HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY <3 I hope all of your wishes come true, you deserve the best :o)
I'm so glad that it's Thursday, tomorrow is going to be easy classes & a pep rally! I finished all of my homework, and before 10pm! I love this feeling so so much. So, I got lazy today AGAIN, and didn't swim. Swim used to be so fun to me last year, but now it's whatevers. I'm still looking forward to finals though!
Only 2 more days until spring break & SATURDAY. You make me so anxious! I want to know where I am going ): I love how everything works out perfectly, Saturday is going to be my really old aunt's birthday so I'll probably hang out there for a bit, then I will go with Kenyth for the rest of the night, and I could probably come home late since my parents won't come home for a while!
So I learned how to play All My Life by Kci and Jojo on the piano. Kind of rusty, but I must perfect it! I absolutely love my iPod. It always puts me in a really good mood, I think I swim a lot better right before a meet if I listen to upbeat music. Thank you so much Armpit (: I wish our school had a sound system for the pool like how LB Poly does. It's so much fun!
MAKE A WISH
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment