Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prickley

It's was really hot today. But, I didn't have to go to church this morning. I should have been doing homework, so now I'm suffering. I need to do my power point, math homework, and study for Spanish, FML. Darn you Denise.

But this was a nice way to spend my Sunday. I had lunch with my family at a buffet, then my uncle took me driving around the DMV one last time. Three more days!

After driving, Linh, Rumesh (her boyfriend), me, and Kenyth did laundry! Well, me and Linh did because of the stupid washing machine, then Rumesh & Kenyth came to accompany us. I love Rumesh so much!! We all had bonding time and got Jamba and Yogurt.

"Are you trying to watch the sunset?"

I bought a new calculator, then came home and pressed on my old one. And now it works, what a waste of a trip to Walmart, now I have to go return it. BOO. Power point time, bye guys.

No comments: