I had sleep paralysis last night, or I dreamed about having it. I fell asleep for like 2 minutes and I dreamed that I woke up and my phone had the radio on, but really it didn't and I was trying to turn it off but I couldn't. Then I tried to turn on my texting phone and I couldn't because my body was really numb. And I couldn't turn on the lamp either then I ended up praying in my sleep/dream and Kenyth texted me and it woke me up. My guardian angel (:
Joey and Anson was at his house until like 3am so I waited for them to go home so I could talk to Kenyth, then we talked until like 6am then he got sleepy. Then I went to sleep until my sister came home at around 6:30am because she was at UCI all night researching. After that we both fell asleep until 10:30am because I set my alarm to wake up Kenyth. Which took a whole hour because he's so lazy. I ended up not having to go to church because my parents felt bad for Linh. So I reheated KFC leftovers for breakfast for the both of us.
Then we just stayed home, then my mom made us go refill water (45 gallons!). After that my parents left for a party so Linh, Rumesh, Destiny, Kenyth, and I went to go do laundry and get some yogurt. Then Rumesh and Destiny followed us home because Rumesh was going to help bring in the water bottles & because I was going to give him my turtles. Then we got L&L and had dinner together which was pretty nice, and now I'm home alone!
DO NOT EAT PORK!! THERE'S SOME KIND OF PORK DISEASE THING GOING AROUND.
I worry about you sometimes, but I'm glad that you're starting to try harder in school. I'm also worried about you too, I hope your mom gets things straightened out because what she did was just ridiculous.
Destiny rode in Linh's car, while I rode with Rumesh and we had a really good talk (: I love you so much for caring so much about me & my family.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's called the swine flu, dear child
Post a Comment