Monday, April 6, 2009

Honestly

You're too much for me to handle, Rude.

Anyways, new fresh start, new room! I rearranged my room and it feels really good to have some change. I moved my big ugly cabinet to the other side of my room and I moved my pink desk facing away from the door because my mom made me. I feel so unsafe having the desk face away from the door because I know that my parents are going to creep up behind me to check up on what I'm doing! I just know it. Oh yes, and I scooted the bed over like a foot and switched my bed vertically.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, me and Kenyth are planning to wake up at 5am and go over to the beach to watch the sunrise and have breakfast at Sugar Shack (: I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I'm around you. Teheheh (:

1 comment:

DeniseV said...

people with cars suck

you guys are cute though (':