Q: What will people do for free chicken?
A: Stuff 2 people in a trunk, squish 4 people in the backseat, and have 2 people in the front of a two door car. Crazy!
I actually finished my homework early once again, go me! Now I just need to finish my history chart since I'll probably just sleep after the meet tomorrow. Hopefully we beat Oceanview.
I can't wait to see where he's taking me for our one month :o) NEXT SATURDAY!! This Saturday I'll probably be going to AP Biology review then go to his house after for a movie date. I already have the present planned out, I just need a ride the to grocery store.
I hope my oven works, because I tried to turn it on earlier and it was broken. Ohs nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your new layout is... cute..
Post a Comment