Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Accomplished

I swear, the feeling of accomplishment is the best feeling you can get. This whole week I have been focusing on school and doing all of my school work + studying for AP tests right after school. I love finishing my homework by 8pm and going to sleep at 12am! And today's meet made my day (: Although we didn't do very well as a team, individually I got 1st in my 50 breast and it was my first time ever racing it in the past 2 years! I hope this makes Ms. Hellmich hate me less..

I got first in my meet today but Kenyth wasn't there. Well, it was partially my fault for not telling him to, but then I thought that he had to go home to help Joey/Steven record.

Today was a nice day to end the season before Prelims/Finals!

No comments: