We went to Woody's for brunch which was like a little old fashion diner and we only spent $12! Then after, we went back to his place to go watch Taken, which was pretty interesting. It was like an action movie about some father getting his daughter kidnapped and sold as a prostitute. And while I was there I met Liz, Nancy, and Anthony. I was so nervous!! And I figured out Anthony was looking around at my Myspace because his sister told him about me. So shy, but it ended well (:
Then after the movie, we just sat around the house and he sang/played the piano to me and then he wanted to teach me how to ride a bike, FOR REAL this time. And I kind of got the hang of it, except for the part where I almost ran into an old Asian lady. Then when I was standing outside of his house waiting for him to get another bike, she walked by and said some unpleasant things to me in Vietnamese.
After that, we came back and were really lazy so we laid around until his sister Diane came home. Then after that he took me home (: It was a fun & inexpensive way to spend the day.
Today was the first day I've ever tasted a fudge pop, they're so good! Now it is time for me to get ready to go to church.
So, my dad ended up lagging like usual and we were like 30-45 minutes late for church. After it ended my parents were mingling inside the fellowship hall while I decided to sit in the car. Thank you for keeping me entertained Cathy Nose & Destiny.
"Why do 7eleven's need locks on their doors if they're open 24/7?"
HAHAHAHA (:
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment