Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunrise

I couldn't even sleep last night! I told Tina that I was going to go to sleep at like 1am so that I can wake up the next morning, but once I got into bed I was just laying there staring at my ceiling. Then I finally fell asleep around 2ish, then woke up at 3, fell asleep again then I kept randomly waking up. I was so happy when my alarm clock rang. I think it's because I woke up at 3pm that day, and I was probably too excited to sleep. I called Kenyth in the morning and I thought he'd be all sleepy, but he was wide awake too. Then I got ready and stuff and was out the door at like 5:15am, then we headed over to the beach.

Oh yes, and I had such good luck this morning, my washing machine decided to break down, so I had no other clothes other than my shorts. It actually wasn't that bad in the early morning though, but as it got later, the breeze started to come in. When we got the the beach it was really dark and we were just waiting there for the sunrise, we're kind of embarrassing. We thought that the sunrise would come like where we were facing towards the water, but instead we had to turn around because it came from the opposite direction, but it was all good (:

Then we just stayed there and watched the sunrise, took pictures, sat there and talked, so much fun. Then after we were through with the sunrise, we headed over to Sugar Shack and had breakfast out in the back patio. Too bad there was a garbage truck there for like 10 minutes though. But yeah, after that we just walked around the pier and watched people surf. We are the fattest couple ever ): We were planning to go to Bella Terra to go get Starbucks or something, then when we got there we were feeling like ice cream, so we went to Rite Aid then sat outside and ate ice cream then we headed home.

Overall, it was a goodmorning (: He told his sisters about me and they said I was cute but I needed to pass the "3 Sisters Test", I'm nervous. They're all so cute though! And now I'm really sleepy, so I'm going to take a nap!

Picture Time!




































































You're so adorable :')

nancyy ngo (11:50:09 PM): Girl, I could spot love a mile away...

1 comment:

Cathy's Corner said...

ahha THATS SUNSET TRAN