Monday, April 27, 2009

Restart

So I didn't really know what Linh and Rumesh was talking about yesterday about the pork thing, but when I went to school everyone was talking about the Swine flu!! I don't want to die ):

I have decided to change up my study habits. I'm going to start doing my homework right after school now. I finished my math homework + read some history before 8pm. I feel accomplished. I'll probably read more history then talk to Kenyth (:

I have also decided to start cutting down on junk food, I think I'm going to like clog my arteries and get diabetes if I keep eating the way I am ): I need exercise too. Hopefully I can keep up with Kenyth and not seem like a fatass while running all of Mile Square Park.

I hate small worlds. I hate how stupid adults get me in trouble!! EFF YOU ALL. Please go get something better to talk about!! I don't even know who you are, and you probably don't even know who I am. So stop gossiping you little bees. Now my mother's on my case and my dad looks at me differently now, thanks.

No comments: