Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walt Disney

Happy Easter everyone! I spent today waking up at 5:45am and going to church. Then after that, I went home and napped until like 12:30pm. I felt like I did so much today! My family is over right now having Easter dinner. Chicken, Linguine, Ham, Clam Chowder + Garlic bread put me into a food coma! I love my family though. My uncle took me driving today too, 10 more days until I take my driving test. It's kind of nerve wrecking.

I'm not ready to go back to school and face the reality of things. I think this has been the best spring break of them all. My parents let me sleep in, I actually got to go out, and I got the boy of my dreams :) Everything's so good right now at home and with everything else. I don't want to go back to late nights and stress!!

Only one more month to survive of AP classes guys, WE CAN DO IT.

I love how are friendship is so loving (: I really missed you Armpit. It sucks that we couldn't hang out during break, but I'm glad we both had fun. I love how good things happen to us at the same time!

Three more entries to go and I'm good for the night!

You're my favorite.

No comments: