I went to church this morning and it was boring as usual. Then after church got out, my dad forced us to go to some kind of tile store near Disneyland so that he could buy tiles for the bathroom that he's constructing. Tiles are so expensive, I think he had to pay like $400 overall. And after we got home and unloaded them, one of the boxes were filled with broken tiles so now we have to go back and return them. Hopefully my dad won't drag me along with him to get them tomorrow :( He takes forever on deciding what he wants.
After we finished unloading the tiles, Linh took me to Westminster Mall to go to the Piercing Pagoda to go get my ears pierced because my other holes closed up. But, the lady was like you need to have your parent or guardian here. Then I told her that my sister was my guardian and she was like you need legal court papers and was making it all complicated. So I was just whatevers, then left. I guess I'm not going to get them for like another 2 weeks because my sister isn't coming home next week because she's going to go to MFEST with Rumesh, Emesh, and Nilu, on Easter. So horrible. I wanted my ears to be pierced today too because then I could have had 2 weeks for them to heal before the next meet.
Then after we left the mall, we went over to Fresh and Easy because we had a "Spend 30, Save 6" coupon. It was so difficult to buy 30 dollars worth of groceries there because most of the stuff that we picked up was like a dollar. So now I have a bunch of junk food to eat over break. I'm so sad, I must start on homework early this time. I don't think I'm going to go and do anything the rest of the break. I don't think I'm going to the bonfire either because I have no way of getting there or home in time so that my parents won't yell at me. But maybe me and Kenyth will do something else sometime this week. (:
My sister let me take her car out. I love my sister. She was like hurry up and leave the house, but my mom was forcing me to teach her how to use the on demand exercise channel because she wanted to do like yoga and stuff in the morning. I don't even think she's going to remember how to do it and will probably wake me up in the morning to ask me how.
I really miss my little Anit the Armpit. We need hang out over break ): I love you so much. You seriously need to find some Tapitio, so we can double. And so you won't have to complain about being third wheel! Spring is in the air, and it's the time for driving and relationships! So much happiness. Denise and Andy, Kimberly and Christian, Victoria and Cristian (yes, I spelled it correctly), and Jessica and Kevin. I want to have a day where all of the couples go out together! So much fun.
My family are such pigs, we finished the whole big fruit cake in one day. Oh, Fountain Valley High School is haunted guys! They found some kind of mysterious figure lurking around in their school in the morning and caught it on tape! http://www.fvhs.com/main/staff/index.cfm. It looks like a crash dummy or something in a trash bag. Story is, is that some kind of janitor died there and that when you walk around the gym you would hear some person pushing around a shopping cart. If I went there, I think I'd move schools. SO CREEPY. I made Kenyth and Tina look at it with me because I was too scared ):
My sister just dyed her hair and now my room smells really funky. I got jalapeno and cheese chips at Fresh and Easy and they're so delicious (: I noticed that I actually write about stuff in my blog, versus my other entries where I talk about really random stuff that only I get if I read. I'm going to try to blog every day now!
My sister dropped an apple juice bottle on my foot, and now I have a bruise there ): I need some frozen strawberries now! I want to try to make a smoothie, I have so much fruit at my house! I need to go shopping for stuff.
Grocery List:
1.) Lettered Beads
2.) Embroidery String
3.) Tweezers
4.) Burt's Bees
5.) Crafty Things (for my research project)
6.) Baking Ingredients
I want to go to Joann's and Walmart!
Thank you Kelsey Griffen for your grandma's Snickerdoodle recipe:
1 c. shortening
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 eggs
2 3/4 c. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Mix shortening, sugar and eggs well. Sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt then combine with sugar mixture. Mix well. Chill at least 1 hour in fridge (or 1/2 hour in freezer). Roll into small balls and roll in mixture of 1 T. sugar and 2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Put on UNgreased baking sheet, about two inches apart. Don't flatten them - they spread while baking. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
They're delicious! Now I don't have to go to Fresh and Easy and pay $2.50 for 6 Snickerdoodles that aren't even sprinkled all over with cinnamon.
You're too cute Nancy Ngo.

This can be the start of something completely new (: All of these things are making me giggle. Oh yes, I love you BBYXG1GG13z714! I will take you to Signal Hill if you and Timmy don't go by then. Which you probably will, but still! You guys are the cutest couple ever. Thank you for all of the good talks and advice you've given me, you're my favorite Cathy Nose (my nickname for you caught on!).
Everyone is starting their own bands now: The Ranks, Broken Stereo, and now Never Look Down. I hope you guys become famous one day, just so I can say I knew you guys.
Jalapeno Cheddar Kettle Chips break time (:

2 comments:
I really am cute. WHERE'S THE COLLAGE YOU PROMISED?
Thank you! I had the best birthday. And your list of food makes me want to go to Fresh and Easy for some pesto :((
Post a Comment