So yesterday, I ruined my blogging streak. But, I totally crashed yesterday after The Block and picking up leaves. I knocked out at like 7/8pm :(
Life lesson for the day: never bring your calculator to the beach. I can't do math homework when I decide to do it early!! First it was my camera, now my stupid calculator.
RIP TI-30XIIS ):
Kenyth's was really fun today (: He picked me up then we went over the the movie store to go rent P.S. I love you & we picked up a pizza to eat. Good movie choice Armpit, his sister Nancy loved it too (: I love his mom, she's so nice & welcoming. She was trying to persuade me to stay longer to have dinner and watch more movies when it was already 9:30pm. I wish my family was as welcoming as his. Only 10-15 more years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you've been outttt, you party girl youuuuuuu. : )
Post a Comment