Monday, December 21, 2009

Hot Wings

This morning I woke up and no one was home so I gave Tina a wake up call (: Then my sister called me and took me to Buca's where we met up with my mom and my aunt. We had lunch then we went shopping for a bit then dropped back home to pick up my memory card and so my sister could get ready for work. Then she dropped me off at Brian's where him, Cathy, and Andrew were watching Ice Age. After a while Tina came and we started watching parts of Hannah Montana the movie where she sings. Then we started making hot wings! They were so delicious. After that we went searching for my camera because Daniel stole it from me ): Then we hung out for a bit and watched Orphan -_- Which I did not want to watch so I covered my eyes most of the time. Then after that we watched The Proposal and then Linh came to pick me up and we ate Costco chicken and rolls with the family, so much good food today!!


1 comment:

Cathy said...

HEY, UPLOAD ALL OF THE PICTURES!!!!!