What hurts you most now that you're not with kennyith??
I think that's the strangest way I've seen Kenyth's name spelled out of all the others. But, I think what hurts the most about us not being together is that we became so close until the point where I trusted him so much that nothing like this would ever end up happening and it did. It's okay though because everything happens for a reason, right? And I understand the situation of why it had to happen, but I guess it still hurts that it had to happen this way.
Since you're single now, will you be my girlfriend? - Tall, dark, and handsome
Sorry Tall, Dark, and Handsome but I don't know who you are. And I don't think I'd go out with someone who asked me via Formspring, lol.
would you ever get back with kenyth?
I think it's kind of too soon to tell right now. And I have this thing with dating the same people twice because I feel like the same thing is going to happen again. But, if they are worth it and if they can prove to me that things will change, then it could be a possibility.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you didnt answer my question!!!!
Post a Comment