Saturday, December 5, 2009

25 Random Facts

1. If I had to choose the one person in my family that I cared the most about it'd be my sister, Linh.
2. When I'm sad I can't sleep or eat.
3. I have a high tolerance for people.
4. I think I forgive too easily.
5. I'm worried about my future.
6. I love musically talented people.
7. I'd be lost without my girlies and my boiz.
8. I love family get togethers.
9. I used to change my best friend every year since kindergarten, until now.
10. I love baking.
11. I really want to go to Cornell/ULV, but I'm scared to leave my famliy.
12. I get tired of things really easily.
13. I miss the days where I was underweight.
14. I think right now is the most understanding I've ever been.
15. I like the color green a lot.
16. I love drinking Sobe Lizz Blizz.
17. Seventh grade was one of the best years of my life.
18. I get distracted really easily.
19. I think Eminem is a really good rapper.
20. I hate how I'm bad at controlling my emotions.
21. I feel really unsafe without my phone.
22. I usually hate running, but I like to do it to get my mind off things.
23. I never realized how funny my mom's side of the family was until today.
24. I like Formspring, I thought I'd only get dumb questions from Denise but it turned out to be interesting.
25. I didn't realize it was supposed to be 25 questions, until I went back to Denise's so I added an extra five more.

I tag Cathy Ngo, Annie Do, and Dalena Nguyen if she ever goes on Blogspot again.

No comments: