I love Denise cause she's my soul sister. I love her because I can always ask her what she's getting her mom for her birthday so I have an idea on what to get mine since they have the same birthdays. I remember the first time I saw Denise was because one of my friends told me we had the same "I love my closet full of shoes" shirt, lols. We were meant to be! I love Denise because whenever my mind gets crazy with things concerning my relationship she would set me straight. I don't love her though because she makes Andy yell at me when she claims I touch her when really she touches me. Thehe, just kidding I still love her because one day whenever I need a babysitter I know I can count on her. I love Denise because she falls asleep everyday in math class, and my phone is full of her sleeping pictures. I love Denise because I know I can ask her any question at all without having to feel weird about it. I'm really glad we became closer in the past year. But most of all I love her because she lets me copy her history homework all the time >:)
I love her for a lot more reasons, but I don't want to overwhelm her with reasons because she's going to flatter herself and think I like her on Monday, looools.
AND CAUSE I DO THIS TO HER!! HAHAHAHAH

1 comment:
You're so right with the Monday part.....
(': My baby!
Post a Comment