Yesterday's volleyball banquet was pretty good, so much better than swim's! I love my swim girls so much. Tehehe, car rides with them are always enjoyable. We were just missing Annie! Too lazy to upload pictures, you guys can go look at them via Facebook (:
Today was a pretty lucky day for me, except for the part where I misplaced my phone. But luckily I found it! Afterschool, Tina, Kenyth, and Annie came to pick me up and we looked for my phone. Then after I found it we went to Pinkberry because we had buy one get one free coupons! I got so full after eating it all, but it was really good. We just sat and talked there for a while then we dropped Annie and Tina off at the gym. After that Kenyth dropped me off at home. For a second I thought that both my parents left and I was screwed because I forgot my house keys at home. Luckily my mom was home and she unlocked the door for me (: Now I'm waiting for Tina and Annie to come over after they're done with the gym. I should really be getting started on my homework now.
"Nelly - Dilemma" LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you were suppose to be doing your hw! not blogging!! no wonder youd idnt finish your hw!
Post a Comment