I love Fridays!! End of the week, finally (: I have been waiting for it so long, now I can sleep all I want for the next two days, thehehe. Afterschool, my sister picked up me and Patrick and we went to the mall to shop for Allyson's gift. I couldn't really find anything and Patrick kept suggesting that I get her those furry hats, so I ended up getting her a gift card. Then we went to Target to look for a card and Patrick picked out a "macerena and cheese" card. After we were done my sister dropped him off and we went to Stater Bros. and came home.
My sister left to work then I went to go clean around the house before my aunt and cousins came. When they came I started getting ready and I didn't end up leaving the house until 8pm because my dad was being a lagger. I love Ally's house so much, it's so so nice because it's really modernized and it was built like last year. The party was fun, I was happy I got to see Emily again because I haven't seen her in forever. Also met new people, since the party was full of Edison kids.
Surprisingly, my cousin from Bakersfield came and picked me up with my dad and he told me the whole family came down. Got home around 12am, and saw everyone at my house :) Good way to end the week.
Drop It Low - Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown - song of my night HAHAHAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment