Monday, December 14, 2009

Formspring

what are your favorite characters other than penguins and paul frank?
I also love Hello Kitty and giraffes (: Oh and I love love love Build A Bears!!

I know this isn't a question but I just wanted to let you know that you're a great girl. You're a wonderful person and you've never wronged anyone. For anything bad that happens to you, it’s okay to feel hurt because it’s only a natural part of life. But you’re strong, and you’re going to pick yourself up and move on. Don’t listen to others, just trust yourself because you’re smart enough to make your own decisions. I wish you lots of luck in your future because you’re gonna have a bright one.
I'd just like to say thank you so much for leaving me this, I thought this was really sweet and it made my day :o)

1 comment:

annientdo said...

no i make your day!! haha (: