Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Potluck

Today was just kind of a slow and easy day. I didn't do much in the morning besides run errands with my mom and sister. I just stayed home and made mashed potatoes and got ready for Dinh's. Then Tina came over and we changed and left. Once we got there there wasn't that much people there except for like the guys and stuff. I saw Peter for the first time in like a year or two! He's gotten so chubby, my goodness. But yeah, then we started eating and the other people started coming and we watched 17 Again. We didn't finish the movie, but we started playing Pictionary (: Then people started to play Rockband and stuff. It was pretty fun, I spent time catching up with people. Victoria's so dumb, she picked up my mom's phone call and was like, "Hi Honey, who's this" not knowing that she picked up my phone call while talking on my phone with Nancy. Then Victoria gave me the phone and then I told my mom to pick me up because I told her I'd be home around that time. Dalena and Tina came over to my house to get picked up and they left and now I'm here (: I really want a website where I can download movies. I want the Ugly Truth!!

No comments: