Saturday, December 5, 2009

Formspring

why do you LOVE annie so much?!?!?!?!?!?!
I apologize for the lag time Annie, it seems like the message got misplaced in my emails! I love Annie for a lot of reasons. She's the mother of my son, the sunshine in the rain, the love of my life. Haha, okay just kidding. But I love Annie because of her shining personality. She's such a happy person! I remember the first time seeing her in swim and thinking she was a little cutie, I'm surprised to how close we have gotten. Well, after meeting her I wouldn't be surprised we'd be close. She's so comfortable to talk to and fun to hang out with. From getting my cartilage pierced with her for the first time to all of those sixth period adventures we had, I've had so much fun with her. She's also been there whenever I needed someone to vent to, to talking to me on the phone until my dad picked me up after swim practice after she got picked up, to being there when I needed advice. You're definitely one of my favorite seniors and I'm definitely going to miss you when you graduate. I lavs ya!

1 comment:

annientdo said...

aww i love you too baby girl!!!!!!!!