Today was such a long day! I woke up at 6ish in the morning and got ready for CSF. Then Jonathan came and picked me up. While we were driving there we got lost so many times and we had to keep getting on and off the freeway. After about like 10 times of getting on and off we finally were at the chapter (: The stand was very messy but successful even through the rain. Our canopy thing kept collecting water at the top and every so often it would pour down. I thought it was so sweet when Jonathan took the fall for a little boy and covered him when a pile of water fell down. Jonathan got soaking wet and the little boy started crying. Then Jonathan gave the little boy his jacket, typical Jonathan for ya!
After CSF was over, Jonathan drove me and Tina back to her house (and got lost again) so I could go watch her ballet recital. Her number wasn't until the very end, but watching the other performances was really fun (: Once hers came out I got my camera ready to record.. theheheh. Then we went to go get sandwiches and chicken. Once we got back to her house we played on the guitar, ate, talked, and watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Then my sister came to pick me up after she got off of work.
We went to go eat sushi at Sushi Imari with Rumesh and Destiny. It was pretty good but we didn't really get to eat much because my mom called us saying my dad might need to go to the hospital. Then once we got home we took him to the hospital and I waited in the waiting room forever until finally my mom told us to go home cause my dad had to stay overnight. This was such a long Saturday, I'm pooped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment