I really wish I could say things were okay.
Formspring
Why do you like Kenyth?
That's a toughie! I don't think I can list all the reasons I like him in this little post, but let's see. I like him because he's still gives me butterflies when his name shows up on the caller ID on my phone. I like him because I can talk to him just about anything and everything. I like him because of how comfortable and safe he makes me feel when I fall asleep next to him. I like him because he makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I like him because he has the sweetest smile. I like him because with him it feels like I'm taking a step out of reality, but then I realize it isn't a fantasy and it's all real. I like him because of the way we'd make breakfast together and play save the cookie. I like him because we go on secret adventures together. I like him because of the way his hair is wavy and fun to play with. I like him because he's very supportive of me. I like him because I feel complete around him. I like him because he has that certain smell I like. I like him because I think it's cute how he walks me to my sister's car and opens the door for me every time. I like him because his family is absolutely adorable. I like him because I think his sleepy voice when he wakes up in the morning is really cute. I like him because he likes to make sound effects while he's driving. I like him because he's protective of me. I like him because if he breaks too hard while driving he'll put his hand over me to make sure that I'm safe. I like him because with him I experience many new things. I like him because of his love for making music. I like him because he plays video games with me. I like him because he's like the dream you never want to wake up from, he's like an 11:11 wish come true, he's like my other half. There are still many more reasons as to why I like Kenyth so much, these are just the few that came off the top of my head. But I definitely like him because he makes my heart feel like it's in the right place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
): I asked that question and it made me so sad reading through your reasons. I think some stupid someone is missing out on the best thing that has ever happened to them.
awww....thats so sweet!
but it makes me tear up inside :(
Post a Comment