Friday, January 1, 2010

Survey

You’re currently listening to?
Into You

Does it mean anything to you?
Not really

How are you feeling right now?
Lazy and irritable

What are you looking forward to?
Tomorrow!

If you drank fifteen beers, what would you be doing?
I'd never drink that much in the first place, but I'd probably puke

What hoodie did you wear last?
My sister's black one

What does your hair look like right now?
Disgusting

What do you think of piercings on guys?
No thanks

What will you be doing within the next two hours?
Reading, on the phone, who knows

Do you still talk to the last person you really liked?
Yeup

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Fall back asleep

Have you ever kissed an ex after you broke up?
Not right right away, but after time yes

Where is your cell phone?
To my left

Are you smiling in your MySpace default picture?
Yes

Is there someone you would like to fix things with right now?
Maybe, not really

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Already have

Does sex mean love?
It doesn't prove love

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
No idea

When was the last time you went to the movies?
I think the last time was for Tina's birthday, so about a month ago

Are you currently speaking to anyone?
Yes (:

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
School is the reason for all of my stress

Did you do something bad today?
I don't think so

What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot chocolate, hot apple cider's weird

Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Yeup

When was the last time you talked on aim?
Right now

Are you currently reading a book?
Not as of this moment, but I have been reading one

Can you make brownies without looking at the instructions?
I wish, too bad I'm forgetful

Last person who texted you?
Brian

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I play it off

Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
No, but I need to find an outfit!!

Is your life simple or complicated?
Simple for the most part, with some minor complications

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an S?
Nope

Do you like anyone on your top friends?
They're my favorites

Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, what do you say?
What the hell are you doing?

Does the person you last kissed still like you?
I hope so

Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with A?
Nope

Does your favorite mall have more than one floor?
I don't think I have a favorite mall

What is your ex doing right now?
At home, maybe

Are you wearing eyeliner?
Nope

Have any plans for Winter Break?
Winter break is pretty much over, but I'm going to Rumesh's tomorrow and to my cousin's on Sunday

No comments: