Yesterday was a blue moon (two full moons in the same month), and that happens only every so often. The next one was predicted to be in 2028! Pretty cools (:
Friday, January 1, 2010
Oh Boy
School's almost starting again. I need to finish my homework still!! This break has been pretty good, I really enjoyed the beginning of it but these past two days has kind of been dead to me. Luckily tomorrow is Rumesh's party and I will be out spending my time with my lovelies! And Sunday I will be going to my cousin's house, and he wants to Paranormal Activity ): I really don't want to. I hope this will be a good year, I can't wait to see what surprises there are to come this year. I'm going to try to make the best out of my last days of break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment