Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Don't Understand

I know that Dad may be unbearable to live with, and I understand why you'd want to leave. What I don't know is how you can walk out on your own daughters. Sure we have our little bitter resentments to each other here and there, but I didn't realize it was honestly enough for you to leave us too. You've always said you'd wait until I graduated or moved out of the house to do something like this because you loved me so much, so what's this supposed to mean? For Dad to cry while at the dinner table in front of us showed a lot considering he never shows his emotions and is so stubborn. He asked for you to come home to talk things out and see if you really wanted to leave, but you refused saying you didn't want to talk to him. Did it ever occur to you that it would've given you a chance to say goodbye? No phone calls, no warning, no goodbye, and no notice of when you're ever coming back. I know you may be fed up, but how can you just leave with so much responsibility behind you, but more than that how could you leave your own daughters?

No comments: