Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy

Woke up to heavy winds/rain! I love it, well the rain. I hate the wind, chapped lips and dry skin is no bueno. Baby came over to pick me up to watch Avatar, but things got changed and we just went back to his house. We were going to have lunch with his cousin but she was busy so we played the guitar and he watched me play L4D2! After that, we decided to hang out with Rumesh so him and Destiny came over to pick the both of us up. We went to his house and Kenyth was doing something to Rumesh's computer and I watched Gran Torino. I love that movie!! Horrible actors, but great storyline. When the movie was done Rumesh dropped us off and I let Kenyth have shotgun so they can talk about their cars and radar scanners.. such boys. They absolutely make my day so much better!

I absolutely adore this boy.

1 comment:

DeniseV said...

You guys look so much alike now...that's what happens to couples when they're together for so long!