Friday, January 29, 2010
Finally
Finally finals are over (: I had such a good day today!! After lip sync practice Cathy, Anson, Tina, and I went over to Jonathan's to kill time until happy hour. I missed Nicky and Brit so much, they're growing up so quickly :') They make me feel old. Hehe, once happy hour time came Cathy, Tina, and I left for Kabuki's and ordered a bunch of salmon rolls. We decided to pay Randy a visit and we played the guitar and sang the whole time. It was really fun, then we dropped him off at work. Cathy gave us a ride over to Tina's and I stayed there and hung out, then Linh took me home. What a good TCT bonding day. Hahaha, we are going to have a ARA & TCT Youtube battle (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAH YOU WOULD CHOOSE THE PICTURE I LOOK BADASS IN..... :(
Post a Comment