Sunday, January 24, 2010

Peter's Dinner

Yesterday was a fun day, so much better than staying at home. Linh took me to Tina's house after Thuy and my mom came home. Then Peter and Henry picked us up to go to Corner Bakery. We met up Jonathan at Bella Terra but that one was too crowded so we ended up going to the block where we met up David. Peter, David, Tina, and I ate first since everyone else lagged. I love the pesto! The guys were fat so we ended up going to In-N-Out after. I've gone there like three times in the past two days. Peter dropped me and Tina off at her house and I stayed there and watched 500 Days of Summer and didn't do my essay, fml. Linh came and picked me up and we went to go eat Mae's Cafe with Rumesh. This was the first time ever we were able to stay out until 2am without getting yelled at/called.

Dad called me and my sisters though after we came home to have a talk with us to tell us how he felt and everything. So much tension between the family now, ugh. I really don't want to be home.

No comments: