Friday, January 8, 2010

Mistaken

This was a very dramatic morning ): I can't believe Rumesh got caught. Now we have to clear things out with my dad, but I doubt he'd believe us. I'm honestly never going to forgive him if he makes a stupid decision about my sister.

The rest of my day was pretty good though (: Went to baby's house and napped, then we woke up and made oodles of noodles! After that I got really lazy so I watched Kenyth play his games. He's so nerdy 8) I treat him like a princess, bringing him his phone and feeding him bonbons, my goodness. Then I got bored and made him entertain me, and he started looking at racing videos. Boys will be boys I guess. At least his sister's understand what I go through, they're so funny!

I've never actually confronted my dad about anything, considering that we rarely talk. This is going to be painstaking and awkward!!

1 comment:

DeniseV said...

Did you feed him MY BonBons?!