Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Friday

Today was a good day!! The junior practice during lunch was so fun, I love my junior babies! After practice my papa picked me and Tina up and we went to In-N-Out, so delicious. Then we started playing the guitar and danced the night away. We eventually got tired and watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, I love that movie. It's so cute!! We both really started craving Tastea so I asked my sister if we could go to Tastea and drop Tina off. We ended up waiting for Rumesh to come drive us all though because my sister didn't want to drive. He picked up Kenyth on the way and we all went to Tastea. We ran into Henry, Larry, and Danny there, I swear you always run into at least one person you know there. We dropped Tina off after and Rumesh dropped us off at home. And now me and my sister are cleaning the house.

Tomorrow's going to suck!!

No comments: