I feel somewhat relieved now! I finished reading chapter 1-5 + the questions. Just 14 more pages to go! Then history and english. UGH.UGH.UGH. Stupid Mythology. My life sucks. I don't get to go anywhere, and to top that off my sister got pissed at my dad so she's not going to come home for a couple weeks, so that means no new clothes for me or even school supplies, so sad. So I'm pretty much a low life. At least I get to go on my study date with Tommy tomorrow. He's going to bring me The Stranger to read for my novel of choice. He bought two and I asked him why like.. a month or so ago and he was like because I think you're going to need it because I don't think Mythology was on the list. And I was like yeahh it was Mr. Lim put it on the board. You should have showed me the brochure or something.. damnit!
To Do List:
1. Finish reading + questions for last chapter of bio
2. Finish finding longitude and latitude
3. Finish defining history terms
4. Finish 120 more literary cards
5. Start reading The Stranger
6. THIN MY HAIR
7. Hang out with Tina and Allyson before school starts
I started on so much things and haven't finished them yet. Hopefully I'll finish bio by tomorrow and I can at least say I finished one thing. I feel bad for Tommy.. he hasn't done anything! I told him to go work, and he was like oh okay. 20 minutes later.. Why are you still on?! My friend has girl problems! You're never going to get anything done. I have a pimple below my lip, it hurts like a mother.
Hahaha, so much lovin' in the air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment