I feel so so good today. I went to my baby cousin's one month party thing. HE'S ADORABLE! He has like really light brown/ hazel eyes, and sometimes they look green, and he's like 100% Vietnamese. I wish I had that!
Went shopping at Nordstrom again. I LOVE NORDSTROM. It's the only place I ever get good deals, everywhere else hates me and decides to go on sale after I just bought something. I got 2 shirts and a pair of jeans, then I'm going back to get more. I really like paying for myself, instead of having my sisters/mom/dad pay for stuff. It makes me feel somewhat mature. And my mother gave me my allowance back! But I'm going to try to save, and not blow it on food all the time.
I haven't really started on homework, all I've done is math. I need to start studying for bio and persian-ing for history. I haven't even opened up the book yet.. so sad. Going to go to the mall on Wednesday with anit the armpit to go get her plugs, or tapers.. I don't really know the difference. Probably going to buy some polo's and shoes maybe.
I have a really big pimple on my nose, I look like freggin Rudolf.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment