Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Need

to stop blogging and get to work.

I miss you so so much Tina, you're almost coming home :')

I love how you act like it's the end of the world after your mother takes away your internet. If you lived at my house, you'd probably want to kill yourself.

Cathy, stop denying that they like you! I know they do, he tries to look good, just for you. HAHAH. You're in a love pentagon.

Good thing you didn't sign on today. Or, more distractions. Hopefully it means you've been doing your work, which you can help me on! I looked at every single freshman page in the year book to look for Esmerelda, you liar she didn't go to our school.

25/50 + 35/100 = 60/150 cards left to do. My Goal = 25 more by tonight!

Time to get cracking.

No comments: