Sunday, August 31, 2008

Relief

I feel so so so much more better. Today, I had a party to celebrate my grandma, and it was pretty fun! I love being surrounded by so much family. And I got to see Allyson today! I love our bonding time. We started texting Emily and Truc while they were spending time at their grandma's. I want texting so badly now, but I know I won't be able to concentrate on school.

Anyways, me and Tommy are getting better! I probably looked like a creep standing out in the streets at night talking, since I couldn't talk inside the house because people were everywhere. And he was laying out on his curb at night cause Steven and Dinh the player were over. I think it's going to work out now, I have a really good feeling. Our situation today was so ironic, who knew he would be the thing that makes things better between us. And thanks anit, I love you so so much :')

GOODnight!

No comments: