Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

I haven't blogged for almost a week. Hmm.. lets see, so on Saturday my sister moved out and left my room one big mess. That was a clean up day for me. Then my parents went to a wedding that day too, so I stayed home by myself and baked some brownies for Elaine.

On Sunday I went to Elaine's party. It was pretty fun. Her party was pretty cute she handed out goody bags and decorated. Ate, went swimming, took pictures. Lynn was there, she's such a cutie!

Then on Monday - today all I've been doing is sitting around. I should really start on my summer projects so I won't be worrying on the last week. All I've done so far is write down the literary terms and define them. Finding the examples are so difficult! I'm probably just going to half ass it since the teacher isn't going to even read it.

I finally moved my memory foam bed topper thing back into my room. My bed looks weird now, since that matress added an extra four inches on to it. It reminds me of the princess and the pea. Allyson got her permit today, how lucky. I wish I was born in Feburary so I could get my permit during the summer instead of having to wait until September.

You flirty mcflirtster, I know who's going to be next! I seriously need to get my hair thinned. Hopefully my sister won't be lazy and will take me on Saturday. It's so thick and horribly layered right now!

$85 I want this!



No comments: