I write out 10 pages of answers for bio, and guess what? I HAVE TO TYPE THEM. It took me a lot longer to do my work too because I thought I had to write it out!
At least I finished my 50 choice cards, and I did 52 Theban Play cards. I just need 48 more!! I don't know how I'm going to finish that and study with so little time left. And on top of that my family's going to come over tomorrow, so I won't be able to get work done because of my cousins! I love family gatherings though :( Now I have to lock myself up in a room when they come.
Things I need to do left:
1. Longitude/Laditude
2. Study for Bio/AP World/English
2. Study for Bio/AP World/English
3. Finish 48 more cards
Planning time:
Sunday: Do longitude laditude work and try to do 30 cards
Monday: Finish up the rest of the cards, and study
Tuesday: STUDYSTUDYSTUDY. Sleep early.
I'll probably try to wake up at like 7:30 or 8 in the morning the rest of the days.

No comments:
Post a Comment