So then today, I went on my study date with Tommy. My dad was still at work while Tommy was already at the library, so I just walked instead. I HATE WALKING. So so much. No, not because of the excercise, but because creepy cars filled with mexican men start honking and going heeeeey. Bunch of pedophiles! So anyways, when I got to the library I was really gross and sweaty because it was really hot. Tommy got chubbier, well his face. I didn't know he was kidding about him getting chubby.. then I told him his face got chubby. I guess I made him feel bad because he told Tina he's working out right now.. So sad.
You kind of got on my nerves today, actually you still are on my nerves! I hate fighting for answers and always having to start/carry on conversations. I mean is it really that hard?
I wonder if Tommy somehow secretly found my blog and reads this..
I miss my little anit the armpit. Only 4 more days and you're going to be back! Cathy, you're so loved now, three people! I'M SO EXCITED, ONLY 4 QUESTIONS AND 8 MORE PAGES OF BIO AND I'M DONE!! Time to get crackin' on it.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment