Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pizzzza

So, today was registration and my ID picture was alright, a lot better than last year's! Last year's picture was so nasty with my caterpillar eyebrows, braces, and nasty hair. I just hate how my shoulders look so big, stupid swim. Standing in line in the hot hot sun made my toes darker. I also stood in line with Oscar's cousin, he was such a cool guy.. with his cigarette on his ear.. and he asked me to take a picture of him with his phone while he was just standing there.. mm, not cute.

Tommy came home today, I saw him sign on and he was on for a couple of hours and never bothered to talk to me or even call me, jerk. I'll probably just be stubborn about it and just wait until he talks to me first. Speaking of Tommy, his ex Linda said hi to me today. Well, I was in line then she popped up and screamed hi. She reminds me of Linda Ly!

I should start on my homework!! Lets see what I've done so far.. read the Theban Plays, done 30+ literary cards, done most of the longitude and latitude, and read the first two chapters of bio. Pretty okay, EXCEPT Mr. Lim gave us the wrong reading list and I can't do Mythology, which I figured out after I read it.. how great. It takes me like a month to read a book because I can't concentrate and I have to keep re-reading the same page over and over.

We ordered Little Caesar's for dinner tonight, so frustrating! I called and ordered on the phone for bread sticks and pizza, then she was like oh pick it up in 15 minutes. 15 minutes later.. I go in and ask for my pizza and she starts telling me she ran out of onions and couldn't put it on my pizza. But that was okay, so I just told her it was alright and asked for my pizza. Then she's like oh, I didn't make your pizza! Stupid little.. then she was like wait ten minutes and it'll be done. Then I just sat there and then this other lady comes in with her annoying little kid who walked into the door, and the cashier lady gives her the last breadsticks, from MY order. Then I had to wait for like another 10 minutes. So I waited at Little Caesar's for like 20 minutes by myself because I didn't want to have to listen the the Vietnamese radio in the car with my dad. I should write a complaint letter to Little Caesar's.

I should go shower and maybe read some bio before I go to bed + Olymics. I love you Michael Phelps, only if you didn't have an over bite.. I feel bad for his relay team though, since in the end all the attention was on him.

No comments: