Saturday, May 1, 2010

SAT

I took the SATs this morning and I thought it was alright in the beginning, but I burned out in the end and got too lazy to try anymore. I wish they gave me writing/reading problems and math in the end.

After SATs, Tina came over and I made noodles for us. I gave her a manicure which she ruined two second later, I guess I'll fix it later in the week. Then she curled my hair and we watched Valentine's Day. It was so cute!! When the movie was finished we plucked each others armpits, I love pampering days. I went and got Jack's with my papa for dinner after. I love getting along with my dad, I love it!

I'm starting to love high school so much right now. I love how cute it's becoming. And I also love the bond between the junior class. I never want to leave high school ):

No comments: