I have traveling on my own, a jump start to a real college experience, meeting new and different kinds of people, living on my own, taking care of myself, and being independent to look forward to. Oh, and also with the addition of shopping, rock climbing, Niagara Falls, free movies, midnight breakfasts, star gazing in the observatory, dances, parties, and so much more! (:
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Acceptance
I need to learn how to adjust and accept what I have and make the best out of it. I hate how I got into the summer program at Cornell and yet I'm still not satisfied with myself. I think I'm just putting a cloud over my head. I'm going to have fun in New York. I know I'll probably be struggling with the workload, but I know it'll pay off in the end. I just keep telling myself different and I need the straight mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment