Monday, May 3, 2010

Princess

Swim practice ended early today, so I only swam the cool down. After practice Tommy came and picked me up then we went to Thai Bridal so we could pick out his tux and corsage. We picked out everything for his tux, but I couldn't find the right color ribbon I wanted for the corsage. So, Tommy drove over to Michael's and we picked out one and went back to give it to the lady. In the end we found the color I wanted there and we got the corsage. We ran into everyone there like Cathy, Andrew, and a bunch of other people.

After that we went to Tastea where we ran into Cathy and stuff again. I hate how cash register people always takes the guy's money over the girls ): Thank you for paying for all that stuff though, I'm treating you out next time!!

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!! I JUST CHECKED MY ADMISSIONS PAGE AND GUESS WHAT?!



Three weeks in New York this summer, getting closer to my goal! :')

No comments: