Friday, May 14, 2010

Mad Gab

I was supposed to go to the gym after school today, but I got lazy and decided I didn't want to. So instead Cathy, Bob, Alex, Tommy, Nick, and I went to the mall and just walked around. After we got bored of the mall, we went to Nick's and played games. I love Mad Gab!!! It's the funniest game ever, I couldn't stop laughing!!

We decided to eat at Sonic's for dinner. Nick said there was one in Costa Mesa but we couldn't find it and we kept driving around for literally two hours straight. I was freezing cold because Nick took his parent's convertible and we put the top down. I was so happy once we got to Sonic's (: I feel so fat, after I got home I ate Domino's for dinner with my family. I love fun Fridays!! (:

Tomorrow is going to definitely be a productive/gym day.

No comments: