Saturday, May 8, 2010

Preparing

This morning I took probably the most expensive nap ever!

I love Fridays (: Tina and Dalena came over after school, then Cathy and Joesph came over and we went to Joesph's house. After his house we went to go visit Diane, because we saw her and Joey on our way. I didn't realize how many people lived near me! We went to the nail place after that then dropped off Joesph. I did Tina's and Cathy's nails and we were getting prepared for prom tomorrow. My room smelled like acetone so much ): Yuck.

I can't believe prom is tomorrow, so quick! I'm so happy Tommy's mom let him trade cars so he can take the whole group now (: I'm also happy my dad's going to have a party tomorrow so hopefully his friends stay late and he forgets about me.. heh.

No comments: