Sunday, May 2, 2010

Excitement

Church was surprisingly fun today! Allyson went this week, I missed her so much. I'm so glad she made ASB, I guess I'll be seeing her when we bus there (: I drove home from church and my dad didn't complain about my driving. I'm glad he hasn't given me a hard time about my driving like he did to my sisters.

I felt like a good kid today and decided to do all the laundry. I had a super craving for Starbucks so I decided to get Tina some too and I dropped it off for her. I came in for a bit then she came home with me. She just got picked up and now I should be doing math homework but I'm really lazy.

Tomorrow is going to be my last day of swim practice! Then after that I'm going to go tux shopping (:

No comments: