Today was my lucky day! The woman in the office printed out my transcript and grade report for free right away and Nancy G. faxed it to Cornell for me. They totally made my morning (: And now I can finally say I am totally and completely done with my Cornell application. I really hope I get in, but if not I'm still looking forward to UNLV!
I feel like reality is hitting now as I'm applying for summer college and taking SAT's. I was thinking about going to Theresa's but I know I should stay home and study. I'm thinking I won't do so great on it the first time around though.
I can't believe prom is in eight days. I really need to find what dress I'm going to wear for sure so I can tell Tommy what color. Hooray for dress/tux shopping (:
Thanks for Tastea today, Christine!! We should really go to the gym after this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment