Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Realization

I think today was a good day for me, a really good day. Now my mind is at ease, and things for myself at least, are settled. I've realized so much today. Realizing the difference with what something was and is made a huge difference. I'm just done with it, and I'm good now. I know I have a tendency to try to lie to myself and tell myself I'm okay and things are okay when they really aren't. But I'm proud to say that they actually are now. It's the end of lingering emotions. I think I just needed to know that last bit of information for things to be okay with myself again. I feel satisfied with myself finally, and I have come to know what is and isn't important in life.

I love all the people that have been standing right next to me.

No comments: