Monday, April 5, 2010

Ghetto

After Thuy came home from work, I packed my bags and we headed out for one last pig out before I left. We took a trip into the ghetto for one of San Francisco's best ice cream places. I was so scared the whole time we were walking around because there was a bunch of crazy/homeless people everywhere. We finally got to Bi-Rite Creamery and I got mint chip and snickerdoodle ice cream and it was so good! After that we went to Tartine Bakery and bought a bunch of desserts for me to bring home to the family. Then we went to go eat dinner at this Italian place, the place looked really nice and the food was just kind of whatevers.

We went on the bus after that and headed to the airport. I absolutely love flying home during the night time because I love seeing the city lights. It's the best view you can possibly get. When I came home I gave my family the desserts and told them all about my trip. Surprisingly enough, I really missed my family, even though it's only been three days! And the first thing I did when I walked into my room was clean, I can't stand messy rooms!!

That was a fun adventure though, I can't wait to go again (:

No comments: